Peanut Free ✓
Milk Free ✓
Eat Clean ✓
Mama’s Meatloaf gets all the checks! With only 4 peanut free and milk free ingredients this recipe is as quick as it is satisfying. Meatloaf is a meal that fills the house with delicious home cooked aromas and the belly with healthy, clean components. Mama’s 4-ingredient meatloaf is a total win.
Easy Peasy Prep
- 1½ cups of ground beef (turkey, pork, or chicken also taste great, you can even mix two if you want)
- 2 cups of rolled oats
- 2 cups of Hardez salsa (no preservatives, natural ingredients)
- 2 eggs
- ½ clove roasted garlic
- ½ onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ tbsp. olive oil (for greasing the pan)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease the glass-baking dish with the olive oil.
- In a large bowl crack the two eggs first (check for shells), then mix in meat, oats, and salsa.
- Pack the meat mixture into the baking dish. I usually press the meat into the pan so that it cooks evenly and I smooth out the top.
- Cook for 45-60 minutes. I always use a meat thermometer to check when it is done.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before cutting.
Bonus: IF there are leftovers, we often repurpose the meatloaf to act as meatballs in spaghetti (as seen in our toddler meal below) OR meatloaf sandwiches.
Enjoy your peanut free and milk free meatloaf!