Easy how to!
- Bring 1 cup (250 ml) almond milk (or other milk of your choice) to a boil in a small saucepan.
- Stir in 1/2 cup (125ml) quick oats, reduce heat to medium and cook for 1 minute. I like to stir so the oats do not stick to the bottom.
- Take off of the heat, cover and leave for 2 to 3 minutes. I like to add in chopped up apples during this time so they soften up.
Some of our favourites to add in / on
- mix in 1 tablespoon almond butter
- crushed up walnut on top (about 1 tbsp)
- apple sauce mixed in or on the side
- blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- sprinkle of cinnamon
- maple syrup swirl