We love a fun rainy day activity! This play-dough recipe is allergy friendly, contains 5 ingredients, and only takes 10 minutes of your time.
We often use natural food colouring options such as turmeric, spinach, and frozen blueberries instead of food colouring. I haven’t perfected this enough to share, sometimes the dough turns out too crunchy so instead I’ll share our favourite food colouring recipe instead.
Our post contains affiliate links for the EzPz mat, if you click it and purchase, I receive a % of the purchase, it does not increase the price for you. Thank you!
We also made our first batch of coloured rice. It was sooo easy to make but let me tell you, it is not for the OCD. The edge of this EzPz mat helped contain some of the rice but definitely not all. Click here for the recipe!
Peanut Free PlayDough!
Homemade playdough that is allergy friendly. This playdough contains organic ingredients that are peanut and milk free.
- 2 cups of organic flour
- 3 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 1/2 cup of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 cups of water
- Step 1 Mix flour, salt, and cream of tartar.
- Step 2 Add in coconut oil and water.
- Step 3 Turn on medium heat and stir continuously until it form a lump.
- Step 4 Remove from heat and let the playdough cool before kneading.
- Step 5 Divide into four even-ish globs.
- Step 6 Fold in food colouring.
- Step 7 Store in a plastic or glass container.